A team of seasoned professional consultants specializing in training and coaching leaders, businesses and organizations of all sizes and types. We offer customized programs, tailored to you - your industry, your culture, your one-of-a-kind challenges.
One Core Vision:
"Challenging people to think by transforming organizational cultures--and peers--
into mutually interdependent cohorts where work-is-fun,creativity is natural, and
people seek, rather than avoid, opportunities to grow exponentially."
Lead by Ronald Arrington, a spirited professional with over 35 years combined experience in business, education, teaching, training and empowering the intellectual development of leaders, boards, businesses and groups obsessed with career and life success.
Founder and Ceo
A Trainer, Consultant, Coach, Speaker, Entrepreneur and skilled meeting Facilitator with 35+ years of combined expertise. Known for his ability to mix content with a keen-sense-of-humor, all Associates share his passion for fun, where content is always a measurable outcome for clients.
• Association of Fundraising Professionals/Golden Gate and National Conference: Group Facilitator, Trainer and Scribe for 300 to 500 nonprofit CEOs and Staff
• CA and National Charter Schools Associations: Trainer and Facilitator: Board Development, governance, operations and leadership training for, on average, 75 to 300 attendees over several years at both CA State and National Charter Schools Association Conferences
• General Motors Corporation, CA and Detroit, Michigan: Trainer/Facilitator: Lead trainer for GMC owners, general and sales managers for franchisees in Central CA and Nevada; directly responsible for training dealer staffs effectively implement GMC Standards for Excellence (SFE) program company-wide;
• CA State University, Fresno, CA: Professor/Trainer/Coach: Lead professor and trainer for a five-member faculty team preparing future nonprofit executives, leaders and board members for leadership and governance roles for organizations spanning Central, Northern and Southern California;
• State of CA: Consultant, Trainer and Program Evaluator: Employment Development, Rehabilitation and Social Services Departments;
• Pennsylvania Education Association and Canadian Nonprofit Association; Trainer, Speaker and Meeting Facilitator;
• University of California/Merced, Irvine, Berkeley: Adjunct Faculty, Trainer, Coach;
• Counties of Merced and Tulare (CA): Prop 10 Reader and Program Evaluator;
• KTVU Channel 2/Oakland, CA: Host for organizations targeting youth jobs and violence prevention
Our ramp up process is designed to empower your team and outfit them with the tools they need to succeed. Talk to us today about how we can support your growth, limit your turnover, and put you on a solid track to success and profit.